Calling all food growers!
Community Composting Network announces dates for their second round of ‘Community Composting for Local Food Growing’ course.
The course is aimed at local food growers who are looking to improve and build on their composting knowledge to make their projects more sustainable by producing good quality compost.
During the course you will learn how to:
• Build a hot compost heap
• Test your soil pH and type
• Make the right compost mix or mulch for your growing
• Work with and feed your soil
• Design a composting site for your project
• Test the quality of your compost
•Develop a sustainable business model
All CCN trainers are highly experienced and are directly involved in growing and composting.
All venues have growing and composting on site so you can get stuck in and be inspired!
Please book your places early to avoid disappointment!
Find out more here