Just a reminder that it is work party day this Saturday so look forward to seeing you in the main compound ready to start at 10am.
There are various jobs to do so depending on how many turn up we can get these allocated. We will hopefully be able to split into groups and a lead in each one, just to make it easier.
Here are some of the jobs we will be endeavouring to carry out:
• Possible weed killer application in compound
• Strim the bank at the far end
• Fill pot holes
• Paint notice board “boxes”
• Mow top avenue and far end sides
• The preparation of the site for our new community building will need starting, at the back of the main compound.
Does anyone have access to a small digger/scraper?
Please contact our secretary – Louise Walton
Many thanks everyone!